Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Peach, Apple, Fruity, Sugar, Sweet, Honey, Pineapple, Citrusy, Floral, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

I was on vacation last week, and on the way back we stopped at a Teavana store. It was my first time in one, and they were having a sale, so I decided to pick up a couple of teas and a tea brewing pitcher. I made some cold brew sweet tea in that for my husband, which hopefully he likes. (I personally cannot stand the amount of sugar in sweet tea). Since I’ve been searching for an herbal peach tea that doesn’t taste disgustingly artificial and sweet, I decided to try this. It is quite sweet, and the artificial peach flavor is prominent, but it has enough underlying complexity that I think it’s actually the best herbal peach tea I’ve had. I’ll probably try blending it with a few things in the days to come and see how that turns out.

Flavors: Peach, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Very good for curbing my appetite. Pretty good both hot or cold.

When you open the tin with this tisane, you are immediately enveloped in a gorgeously peachy aroma. After brewing it, the flavor is a little bit lighter than it smells, but it is still oh so pleasant. I often take this with me to school in a thermos and it tastes wonderful hot, warm, and cold. Mmmm. My boyfriend loves this tea as well. I also had my best friend try it and she immediately wanted to go on a trip to Teavana to get some. It is delicious and relaxing. It is sweet enough in its own right to not need any sugar, although occasionally when I am craving something a little sweeter, I will add just a bit of rock sugar and it tastes like a wonderful juice.
I tend to seep my herbal teas for much longer than suggested… generally about a half hour. This makes the tea taste much stronger to me and since there aren’t any tea leaves in this tea, it doesn’t get bitter.

This is an amazing tea for relaxing and enjoying the sweet things in life. If you have yet to try it, you should think about doing just that….even if you aren’t too big of a fan of Teavana.

Flavors: Apple, Berries, Fruity, Peach

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML

Loved the sweet flavor hot and cold.

3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I asked my sister to bring me home some peach tea from her work (teavana) and this is what she brought me. Man is it ever good! I drink this on the regular now and have nothing bad to say about it. I pretty well love anything peach flavour so I may be a little biased.

Flavors: Peach

It’s such good tea for any time of day. It’s sweet, and it calms the nerves. I hate peaches, but this tea is unbelievably wonderful.

Flavors: Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids, Peach

OK I don’t like the peach stuff too much, too fruity for me, but I bought a tin of this as a gift for someone who does, but then they moved and I was stuck with it. So then I thought I’d keep it around for blending with other teas, as I don’t typically drink the tisanes, except those made with rooibos.

I’ve tried it with a bunch of other teas. Berry teas, nutty teas, spicy teas, dark & strong teas, light and crisp teas… the peach from this overwhelms most of them even at a 3:1 ratio. It’s not gross or to the point I’d throw it away, I’m sure in the summer it will help make awesome iced teas.

The good news: this tin will last me forever and ever. If you looove peaches, this will make a good tisane or blender for you, especially iced. If you just kinda like them, it might be a bit much.

This doesn’t seem like tea to me – a lovely fruit punch perhaps, but not tea.

This is a pretty tea and smells great too. The dry leaves smell strongly of peach with a hint of apple and pineapple. After steeping it is purely peach. Subtle yet delicious. I used 2 teaspoons and will probably leave it at that.

I wanted so much to like this tea. I bought 50g after smelling a few different herbals that would be good iced. It smelt like fuzzy peach candy and I was sold. I tried the blended sample of the peach tranquility tea with the strawberry rose champagne and it was pretty good (too sweet, but I attributed that to the rock sugar they seem to put in everything). I actually forgot about this one in the steeper, so it had a good 10 minutes to form a heavy flavour. Unfortunately it was very lackluster. Far too mild as an iced tea (unless you cold steep… I just found that the ice diluted the flavour to the point of… well… “what’s the point?”). I downed it like I would water, it was very smooth and the after taste was peachy enough. Would not buy again.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more