Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Fruity, Peach, Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Pineapple, Sweet, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

Blended with teavana’s
Phoenix dragon pearls…..perfection :)

Mmmm peachy! This was delightful and delicious.

Resteeped and added a little bit of rock sugar: not as strong, and really didn’t need the sugar, but still good!

This was my first peach tea and I’ll purchase this again when I run out of the others. Sweet, not too strong, not too tart. It tastes very similar to Peach Bellini Blush, but this one was $2 cheaper.

I think I found my new favorite! This is like peach candy, the smell all by it self makes me want to just eat it.

This “tea” is lovely. In fact, herbal teas are not actually teas because they don’t contain any leaves, only bits of fruit, berries, nuts, and so on! It’s naturally caffeine free, so enjoying this tea before bed has become a nightly treat.

The scent is fruity, and the tea it self is a pretty assortment of warm colors. While several ingredients in it (candied fruits) are already sweetened, the tea really gets a boost from a dab of honey.

I recommend this tea cold or hot, and with some lemon cookies. Try Trader Joe’s Meyer lemon cookies! Happy Steeping.

Just bought this today from Teavana! A great peach tea, very fragrant and peachy. I added a teaspoon of honey to enhance the flavor.

This tea smells just like gummy peach rings! I enjoyed it although it has a bit of a tang or sharpness that surprised me.

With teas that smell very sweet or fruity I find myself wanting to taste that exact flavor in the tea, leaving me almost chasing the taste as it is not fully present in the tea (i.e. I am not actually eating a peach)…it’s an interesting feeling.

I haven’t had the chance to drink this as often as I’d like, but it’s a great cup to have as you unwind before bedtime.

I brewed 32 oz of this for my husband and me, and it was extremely weird when I went to pour it in our mugs: I use the Perfect Tea Maker from Teavana, and the first “flow” of the tea was strong and had this nice color to it. The second flow was way lighter in color and a lot weaker flavor-wise. The next time I made it, I even tried mixing it before pouring, but I had the same issue. Very weird, but nonetheless, it’s a great tea. I wonder how it is over ice?

I tried this iced after work today-still not sure how I feel about it. It has a nice, fruity scent, but the actual tea tasted a little bit like water. It might be better hot, but I’m not going to try again any time soon. Not quite strong enough for my liking. I enjoyed the subtle sweetness but I would have preferred if there was more to it. Overall, not terrible but not my favourite.