Another sample from Bluebird Tea Co, possibly the cutest tea co in existence.

Wow, great job with this tea!
I really didn’t know what to expect. Not counting Davidstea’s Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait (which I love, it’s the rhubarb tea next to which all other rhubarb teas must be judged), I’d only ever tried one other straight rhubarb tea before, (Rhubarb Cream, by Tin Roof Teas)it was black, and if you hadn’t told me the flavour I never would have guessed rhubarb.

Not so with this tea! It’s definitely rhubarby.
I’m fussy with rooibos because I don’t love tasting it, but this blend is definitely manageable, it all seems to work together nicely. I’m getting a hint of sweetness which is likely a combo of the rooibos and whatever flavouring was used for the “custard” aspect.

I would definitely recommend this to a rhubarb fan! It’s not as delicious as the aforementioned Davidstea one, but it could be close with the addition of strawberry!

A pleasant surprise :)
Not bitter, feels thick bodied and satisfying.

(Is it weird that I write these reviews using a British accent in my head?? Haha <3 just trying to get a little closer to my history. I am 1/4 English after all!)

Thanks again, Bluebird Tea Co!

Mike Turner

I LOVE that you write these with an English accent!

whatshesaid

Oh jolly good then ;)

Cavocorax

Haha. I’m reading these in an accent now!

Comments

Mike Turner

I LOVE that you write these with an English accent!

whatshesaid

Oh jolly good then ;)

Cavocorax

Haha. I’m reading these in an accent now!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada