drank Sweet Strawberry by DAVIDsTEA

This one smelled pretty good dry, but steeped it smells more like fake strawberry. I despise fake fruit tastes.

Hmm it’s not too bad for the first sip. The smell is certainly worse than the taste – thank goodness.

Eh. I could take it or leave it. Not bad, not all that great. The white tea is lovely but the strawberries not so much. At least the hibiscus doesn’t attack you.

Update: Certainly getting better as it cools, though still not good enough to keep it around.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada