Thanks Sil!

This tea smells yummy. I’m smelling mostly banana as it cools.

I’m really enjoying honeybush teas thus far yay. This is no exception. It’s actually somewhat reminding me of Pina Colada Honeybush from 52Teas. Perhaps that’s the pineapple? Either way I’m happy I’m getting to try this one out – yum.

The resteep of this one is just as flavourful :)

oh nice. glad you are enjoying it.

KittyLovesTea

This is one of my favourite teas ever, so fruit and delicious. :)

whatshesaid

I’ve been scared to try my sample of this from Sil because the last 52teas rooibos/honeybush I tried made me want to hurl :/

LOL so i don’t like this one that much, but i’m glad others seem to enjoy it a bunch heh

Courtney

whatshesaid I really enjoyed this one, thought I usually despise rooibos (with the exception of Della Terra because I can’t actually taste the rooibos)

Sil I’m so happy I got to try this one :)

if we ever do another swap in the future courtney remind me if i still have this and i’ll send you some more

Comments

oh nice. glad you are enjoying it.

KittyLovesTea

This is one of my favourite teas ever, so fruit and delicious. :)

whatshesaid

Courtney

Sil I’m so happy I got to try this one :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: