drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

This tea is actually quite delicious, however I can’t truly taste the tea in it. It’s reminding me a lot of Adagio’s Raspberry Patch in that it seems like a lovely hot fruit juice – minus the tartness of the raspberry in Raspberry Patch. Don’t get me wrong, I love that, a lot; but the tea flavour seems to be lost. I’m getting the blackberry flavour and I’m guessing some apple, which tones down the raspberry. I’m not really tasting any spearmint though.

The second steep is slightly more toned down than the first, and I’m thinking I prefer it that way.

Thanks jessiwrites :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: