drank Be Cool by Kusmi Tea

Our landlords live above us and just got back from Paris yesterday. They came down to visit us tonight and actually brought me back the Kusmi Wellness Collection. I cannot get over how sweet they are :) Such a generous gift.

I decided to have this one to clear my mind so I can concentrate on a write-up I’m doing tonight for histology. I may have left it to the last minute.

I wasn’t completely sold on the dry scent, I’ll be honest. The steeped tea seems much more pleasant. It’s certainly not something I’d buy for myself, but I will be happy finishing off this tin. Also, the tins are adorable! The peppermint comes through clearly, along with a slightly less powerful taste of verbena (I believe?) and perhaps a subtle hint of liquorice. It’s actually quite a nice herbal, though I’d have to be in the mood to have it – but that’s true of a lot of peppermint teas.