drank Toffee Dream by Zen Tea

The dry blend smells of caramel and the liquor smells of my roommate’s Indonesian coffee candies (they taste vaguely like a TH double double). The taste is a combination of a watered down version of those coffee candies, nuts, and dry grass- like the grass that has gone golden and brittle after a long hot summer. Not that much toffee.

Edit- after trying to drink a pot of this tea, with the result of me dumping most of it, I guess I’m going to have to come to terms with the fact that I don’t like this one in the slightest. I feel awful about it. :(

I guess that flavour has it’s own appeal and place, but I don’t feel particularly won over by it. Thanks, Cavocorax, for the chance to try this!