Sipdown! Goodbye autumn leaves, and hello summer!

This was decent but I think I’m going to stick with the black tea based Maple Seduction from Steam- the sweetness isn’t as cloying there, which is great. This, and the version from David’s, are a bit much for me, unfortunately. Neither rooibos or maple are a particular favourite of mine, although I enjoy them in small doses.

I’ll have to pick up some maple rooibos another time, though- I keep forgetting I want to try mixing it with lapsang souchong.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada