Backlog. After completing some stressful housing things I opted to have this with Baileys Irish Cream. That means I didn’t get the chance to pick up on the subtleties of the vanilla, but it it was a good comfort drink. It didn’t seem quite as sweet as some of the other chocolate mint teas I’ve tried either.

Thanks, Incendaire!

Fjellrev

That sounds tasty! If you ever want more, just let me know. :)

And that’s why this is my favourite chocolate mint tea so far, because it’s not as sweet as others. Read Me Lips has that artificially sweet chocolate note that kind of gets to you after a while.

Comments

Fjellrev

That sounds tasty! If you ever want more, just let me know. :)

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: