Backlog. After completing some stressful housing things I opted to have this with Baileys Irish Cream. That means I didn’t get the chance to pick up on the subtleties of the vanilla, but it it was a good comfort drink. It didn’t seem quite as sweet as some of the other chocolate mint teas I’ve tried either.

Thanks, Incendaire!

Fjellrev

That sounds tasty! If you ever want more, just let me know. :)

And that’s why this is my favourite chocolate mint tea so far, because it’s not as sweet as others. Read Me Lips has that artificially sweet chocolate note that kind of gets to you after a while.

Comments

Fjellrev

That sounds tasty! If you ever want more, just let me know. :)

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada