It is very hard not to eat the chocolate chunks out of this tea – they are freaking amazingly yummy.
The tea is okay! I prefer others, but it is a nice chocolatey cinnamon tea, almost like a mexican hot chocolate.

CHAroma

Ooooh, I’d love any of the flavored matchas (except mint unless it’s delicate flavoring). I have a ton of Butiki Teas to offer in return. Check out my cupboard for the specifics. ;)

DaisyChubb

Sounds great Charoma, we haven’t had a swap yet :D Let me know if there are other teas in my cupboard you want – we’ll make it a proper swap. I’ll PM you :)

Ceylon Star

I know what you mean about the chocolate pieces, they’re like mini toblerone chunks!!! (mmm, toblerone…)
Try mixing it with Spiced Carob oolong ;)

DaisyChubb

mmm I will! Chocolate heaven!

Ruby Woo Scarlett

Haha! Perhaps having a bag of chocolate chips nearby while drinking this would be a good option :D

Alex EB

I get in trouble for picking them out. Whooopsies!

Comments

CHAroma

Ceylon Star

Try mixing it with Spiced Carob oolong ;)

DaisyChubb

mmm I will! Chocolate heaven!

Ruby Woo Scarlett

Alex EB

I get in trouble for picking them out. Whooopsies!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy