drank Milk Oolong by Tealish

Made a pot of this – I am mad sick yo.
I’m more than tired of drinking Cold 911 from DavidsTea – my head feels like it will explode – anyways, I still need my fluids! And this is over a year old now! Better drink it up haha, oh dear.

Sorry I haven’t been around much loves – good news though, I’m a permanent member of LUSH hoorah! I’ll be bach.

Azzrian

Get well soon DaisyChubb!!!

Hope you feel better soon and congrats on the permanent member of the lush team :)

Claire

Get better soon!

Indigobloom

Congrats!! and get well, drink lots of tea!!

DaisyChubb

Thank you! It’s hard to regulate my temperature so I’ve been going back and forth from hot to iced tea :D

Comments

Azzrian

Get well soon DaisyChubb!!!

Claire

Get better soon!

Indigobloom

Congrats!! and get well, drink lots of tea!!

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy