drank Dianhong Golden Tip by Infussion

I really enjoy yunnan black teas. HOWEVER, for some reason this tea tastes unsettling. The flavor is VERY fungal. I mean this is drinking a mossy mushroom sandwich, however in this sandwich instead of bread it tastes like there were portabello’s. I was able to try a sample of this from my friend Heidi!. We tried it rinsed, unrinsed, a variety of times, and tempuratures but no matter what I did it still tasted like mushrooms. Sorry infussion, we have a few more to try from y our lineup…I’m sure I’ll like something else…Next up on the list from infussion…Lapacho.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA