huh, thanks MissB for revealing the maybe answer to the riddle!

i’ve always been a riddle boy, lol. nina’s for red fruit teas. dammann freres for fruits of all kinds. mariage freres for snapshots of impressionists’s dreams…… fauchon for flavoured greens?

a light sweet raspberry rose tea. unique. beautiful. maybe the answer is this: i like my fauchon green. don’t think i would have guessed that, lol.

thank you MissB. (always lookin’ out for me) xo

this is a beautiful piece. if i could drink it and frame it i would.

MissB

Did I sent you L’Hiver? It is also quite stunning. So happy to hear you enjoyed this one!

JustJames

you ALSO sent me l’hiver. i was cold…. i opted for spring. =0)

CelebriTEA

This is a lovely tea…thank you so very much…it does reminds me of summer.

CelebriTEA

I just read your profile.
Which auto immune do you have?
I have Diabetes, Lupus, Fibro, & Sarcoid…
Among other things, lol, it is essential to have a sense of humor ;~}

JustJames

it’s neuro transmission something! lazy doctors say ms with a creative spin, but the neurologist thinks more likely a channelopathy which run in my family. to be fair ms is 1:1000 whereas a channelopathy is 1:30 000 000. suffice to say the docs are glad i am well versed in my own medical file, lol. it’s a chewy read. the only thing they all agree on is that i should donate my body to science when i die LMAO. yay post mortem company? =0P

MissB

Heh. Or those companies that slice you up and display you as science and art. ;)

JustJames

i would be okay with that! so long as i get to contribute to the framing choice. =0)

yes. i am dead serious. the body farms…. not as much a priority for me.

Comments

MissB

JustJames

you ALSO sent me l’hiver. i was cold…. i opted for spring. =0)

CelebriTEA

This is a lovely tea…thank you so very much…it does reminds me of summer.

CelebriTEA

I just read your profile.
Which auto immune do you have?
I have Diabetes, Lupus, Fibro, & Sarcoid…
Among other things, lol, it is essential to have a sense of humor ;~}

JustJames

yes. i am dead serious. the body farms…. not as much a priority for me.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC