drank Grand Amour by Nina's Paris

More thank you’s to JustJames for sending this along for me to try out.

A small cup brewed in *CelebriTEA*’s turkey cup, and this is heavenly. Raspberry and caramel mingle together to form something dessert-y and decadent, and I enjoy this more sweetened; the raspberry seems to really shine this way. This tea is unctuous, which is an odd term for tea, and yet, it really feels right to me.

I steeped it a bit longer than I likely should have, only because I’m using this in a one-cup allocation instead of my normal 1L of tea in the Breville. Walked away, and, oops! Luckily, this tea can and did handle my mangling well.

JustJames

i love this tea…. i can send you more too =0)

Ahh…JustJames…
Would you be up for a swap with this after the first of the year?
This sounds divine!
If not, I may have to check Amazon :-)

CelebriTEA

Glad you like the cup, Miss B, I loved them when I saw them :-)

MissB

It really is delicious! Thank you both. :)

JustJames

CelebriTEA absolutely! that reminds me…. i should list my allergies on my profile, lol.

Comments

JustJames

i love this tea…. i can send you more too =0)

Ahh…JustJames…
Would you be up for a swap with this after the first of the year?
This sounds divine!
If not, I may have to check Amazon :-)

CelebriTEA

Glad you like the cup, Miss B, I loved them when I saw them :-)

MissB

It really is delicious! Thank you both. :)

Burnaby, BC, Canada