drank Boysenberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Morning Matcha smoothie!

I’m having a tough time trying to decide if i should place another red leaf order to get 50% off GC so that i can place a second order with that 50% off. The problem is, i have a few unopened packages of my favourites sitting in the cupboard waiting for me to get through a few of my less enjoyed matchas (chai, pear, raspberry truffle i’m looking at you). Decisions, decisions…especially since there are so many other flavours i still want to try from red leaf!

This one is a delicious fruity matcha, though not likely one i need to restock. I’m happy it’s in my cupboard and I will enjoy it for the next few smoothies i make but that will be it. :)

Toronto, ON