drank Quatre Fruits Rouges by Nina's Paris

Thank you again to Nina’s Paris! I picked this one because I had contemplated getting the same tea by betjeman and Barton but hadn’t. Since quatre fruits rouges seems to be one of those teas that a lot of Parisienne shops have, now was as good a time as any to try it.

I’m sad to say that I’m pretty sure I lost track of time and steeped this for too long. As a result its a bit of a bitter cup BUT if I focus on the taste beyond the bitterness I can tell that this would be a tasty cup of tea, well suited for my tastes. It really is red fruit tea instead of being that weird artificial “berry” taste that is present in a lot of teas. The base is quite nice as well, though, as I said I steeped it too long. Even the red liquor of the cup is pretty.

Thank you again Nina’s tea!

Toronto, ON