drank Coconut Mango Colada by Tea Forte

I received this in the mail today from lala as a surprise sample and knew i had to try it right away. I am generally not a fan of coconut, but i loooooveeeee mango. Since i’m under the weather today, the simplicity of a tea bag appealed to me a lot. Opening the package i was blown away by the coconut, which kind of scared me. But then, the mango creeped out. It smelled like fresh juicy delicious mango! I brewed this one up at a green eta temperature rather than the recommended black from the instructions.

Seriously? This is really good for a bagged, COCONUT, tea no less. Looks like others haven’t had nearly the luck that i did with this one but man i really like this. It would for sure be one that i could tuck in my drawer at work for those days when you just need a quick bag of tea.

Thanks so much for this surprise sample lala!

Lala

Glad that you like it!

Comments

Lala

Glad that you like it!