drank Dan Cong by thepuriTea

Sipdown! Can’t let Terri catch up! haha

This was one of the teas my lovely tea sister sent me, that i have apparently been drinking but not recording. Oopsy.

Those who know me, know that most oolongs i can live without. I really only dislike most green ones, but even the roasty dark ones sometimes have that distinctive taste that i’m not a fan of. This one borders being delicious and being a dark oolong that i’m less a fan of. There’s a touch of astringency but not enough to be a bad thing. There’s a sweetness to this as well, though i can feel a bit of floral hanging out in the back. Overall though, it’s been a decent cuppa to drink!

Toronto, ON