drank Star Spangled Chai by The Devotea

This was another tea from this evening. I wanted to try and hit 150 by the end of this coming weekend and i have a sneaking suspicion that the mail man is going to be mean and have all my stuff show up on friday. This is a pretty muted chai, though the addition of the star anise meant that it had a little bit of that licorice flavour to it. My other half commented while it was brewing that he smelled licorice heh. I wouldn’t go out of my wany to get this one again, but it was nice to have a chai that was slightly different from what i was used to. AND the clove flavour wasn’t over powering in this one so it gets bonus points for that. :) thanks terri!

Toronto, ON