This was a big hit at my tea with friends today. I made it in my new clear teapot, and the color was so beautiful!!! I wish I had taken a picture. Everyone really enjoyed it, and it went great with the little almond cookies my friend brought from her local Italian bakery.

We also enjoyed caramel oolong by DTT, and dolce vita by RiverTea, with our tea sandwiches and scones. I made the favorite Jamaican banana scones. I wanted to try a new recipe from my Tea Time magazines, but my friend specifically requested those. We also enjoyed the usual cucumber cream cheese sandwiches, and a new favorite: goat cheese, onion, and artichoke sandwiches. It was a great way to spend a Sunday!! :)

Nattie

Sounds heavenly (:

Stephanie

Do you have a link for the Jamaican banana scone recipe? :)

Courtney

Sounds like a fun afternoon, and the food sounds divine. :)

Tealizzy

Stephanie – I’ll PM you. :)

But I also wanted the linkage, please. 0_0

Tealizzy

Hi Anna – I’ll PM you too. It’s not a link. :)

Thank you!

Comments

Nattie

Sounds heavenly (:

Stephanie

Do you have a link for the Jamaican banana scone recipe? :)

Courtney

Sounds like a fun afternoon, and the food sounds divine. :)

Tealizzy

Stephanie – I’ll PM you. :)

But I also wanted the linkage, please. 0_0

Tealizzy

Hi Anna – I’ll PM you too. It’s not a link. :)

Thank you!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area