If you steep this less time it really improves it. The stevia doesn’t have a chance to get so powerful and the base doesn’t have time to get bitter. Smells and tastes like big juicy blueberries. Improved over time…Mmm!!

TheKesser

How long did you steep it for?

Uniquity

Maybe 3 minutes. That’s about how I do all my blacks but this one in particular needs to be watched, I find.

Good to know. Thanks :)

Comments

TheKesser

How long did you steep it for?

Uniquity

Good to know. Thanks :)

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada