Tea of the morning here.

My general feeling on chocolate teas is that they leave a lot to be desired, especially if you are expecting them to taste like hot chocolate.

This is a nice blend of black tea, pu’erh, carob and chocolate. I believe there is some vanilla flavoring in here too. It’s mildly chocolate-y and has a bit of heft. I like the fact that they decided to put pu’erh in here which gives the tea a nice added dimension. I am not blown away by it, but I do like it. It’s nice with some vanilla soymilk added in. Probably would be more appropriate as an afternoon/dessert tea. I’ll certainly finish off the bag happily.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around