Herbal tea of the evening and not sure exactly what this is supposed to cleanse or be good for, but I thought I’d give it a whirl tonight.

Steeped for 10 minutes because I lost track of time, but I don’t think that’s too much to worry ’bout with a tisane. When you open up the bag there is something “fluffy” and green looking about this tea and it smells very “herby”, I wonder if this is due to the nettles?

This is a very pleasant herbal blend, I think the rose and the sarsparilla adds a bit of sweetness. It is fairly mild and soothing, which is nice. Some herbal teas that promise cleansing benefits are a bit on the bitter side for yours truly but this is pretty nice, IMO. Not sure I would go out of my way to get this again but it’s quite pleasant.

Boiling 8 min or more

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around