I think it’s kind of obvious I wrote this entire review completely pu’er party time tea drunk.

This tea hits the pu’er tea drunk at the end and whoa, it hits hard! At the time of drinking, there’s some fermentation flavor in early steepings. Quite abrasive campy flavors with clay, dark wood, dirt, and tree sap. With each steeping the tea becomes sweeter amber and sap notes. Gorgeous red tea!
I’d love to try this with some aging on it, so into my dresser it goes. My husband is supposed to build me a better pu’er aging thing sometime.

Either way, $6 for a 100g cake is a steal!

Boiling
mrmopar

I think your review will have me finding this in a order soon. I have “eyed” this one a time or two.

Comments

mrmopar

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA