A lovely, I can’t wait for spring tea! So much floral going on here, actually a whole yellow bouquet of orchid, osmanthus and tulip. Along with that, bit of a nutty earthy flavor and an interesting light astringency sweet creamy peachy taste. Totally a tea for a floral oolong lover!

Huge leaf too, very high quality tea! In fact, I had a HOLY HOOTS that’s a big leaf moment!

Full review and photos on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/shan-lin-xi-high-mountain-concubine-oolong-eco-cha-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Boiling 7 g
Anna

Your big leaf moment cracked me up so much.

Comments

Anna

Your big leaf moment cracked me up so much.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA