So this tea may have been stale because my brother bought this about two years ago and just let it sit there. I decided to try to cold-steep it since peach would make a good iced tea.

The peach flavor was even stronger than I was anticipating- very sweet, but natural. The base was stronger than I expected from a white tea. It tasted more like a dark breakfast blend and was not as smooth as I would have liked. Then again I don’t really know how old this tea is, so it could have been better if drunk sooner. Oh well!

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY