Aww I definitely wanted to drink Lupicia’s Cookie this morning, but I’m still trying to organize, and I think that tea got lost in the moving out/moving in process! Oh well, I’ll find it eventually. I have to find it!

Got this from the TTTTB
Dude. This is a great oolong.
It’s not as great as I remembered it, but it’s still pretty good! Tastes closer to a black tea with a touch of honey :)

In other news in my life:
Totally sprained my ankle yesterday, but a good night’s rest made it all better! Sorta…
I’m actually going to willingly walk into a Teavana today with a purpose wow. I’m a Starbucks Gold Card member and I’ve just reached my dozen drinks! So now it’s off to Teavana to get myself some Monkey Picked Oolong because that does seem like a great tea, but no way am I going to pay like $25 for 2oz okay. I love oolongs and I’ll definitely make my way through Teavana’s oolong selection… if I don’t pay for it ahha

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 30 sec 3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cheri

I’m glad to hear your ankle is feeling better. Take it easy on it, and elevate as necessary. Enjoy your trip!

jump62359

Thank you! Yesterday was just a bad day for my family. A sprained ankle for me, and my sister fell off her bike on her way to yoga! We’re feeling much better today. Amazing what rest can do :)

Comments

Cheri

jump62359

Kyra.
20.
Tea lover.
Chef in training.
Hospitality Management major.
DCP Alumni/Participant (starting June)
(jump62359 is my everything okay)

Teas in my cupboard are in my personal collection.
I’m always looking forward to reducing my stash so swappable teas are listed here:
(last updated: 11 Apr 2014)
Likes/dislikes here:

Tea rating guide:
100-90: Best thing to ever touch my mouth and I want more. Restocking is a must
89-80: Love this tea. Restock if I can
79-70: Decent tea. Neither love nor hate.
69-60: I won’t be upset when it runs out. I’ll drink it but won’t restock.
59-30: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea and I’ll finish the cup.
29-10: I’ve done whatever I can to like this tea. It may or may not have gone down the sink…
9-below: Let’s not even hide it. This definitely went down the drain.

I love tea.
I drink it.
I log it.
I have a good time.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I first discovered my love for tea with Jasmine because that’s all my mother would buy, so for the longest time, I thought that all teas were jasmine! And then in 4th grade, I watched the tea episode of Good Eats and that’s when the education started! I’d like to blame Alton Brown for starting this obsession because now I only like loose leaf tea.
It wasn’t until my second year of college that I actually expanded my tea taste buds. Special shout out to Cara McGee, Queen Tea for her Adagio Fandom blends. Because of Cara, I actually started drinking blacks, herbals and whites and pretty much everything else in between. I still have a special love for my jasmine though :)
I drink tea daily. Usually just straight up, no sugar or milk with the exception of chai. I like chai with just a wee dash of milk and a sprinkle of sugar! This little obsession started young and just… kept going, I guess. I have friends who think I have a problem with tea, but I really don’t. Everything is good in moderation.
I also have a mug buying problem and I’ve got Disney to blame for that. At least all my mugs are being put to good use!

also I apologize in advance for lazy tasting notes and horrible grammar in everything I write. I’m an avid fandom blogger on tumblr we have some weird way of talking to each other and sometimes I forget that this isn’t tumblr oops

Disneyland. Literally.