drank Buttered Rum (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

My friend asked me to make hot buttered rum lip balm, so last night I finally got around to it, and now all I can think about is buttered rum. I still have some of this, it’s probably incredibly old by this point but it’s been in a bag in a tin in the pantry. So, actually still tasty!

Speaking of lip balm, I sent out 2 packages to Canada today, and the entire process is suddenly a PITA. Anyone else in the US ship anything to Canada somewhat frequently and notice this sudden change? Now they enter I guess all the information into a computer from your customs form and it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R. It’s going to Canada, not North Korea, IT’S RIGHT THERE AND OUR BFF TRADE PARTNER WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME I AM SO HUNGRY.

Okay I may be done complaining about it but it was just baffling all around.

I am not getting that much rum from this, the coconut is pretty strong. I let it cool off and it tastes far creamier and is tasting a lot more like rum too. Hot, it felt like the flower petals were even coming through strongly.

hockey watching barista extraordinaire