Sipdown!! (159)

I am sad to see it go but I have more on the way plus, what better time to enjoy my beloved tea than watching GAME OF THRONES!!!

Cavocorax

I hope to watch it later tonight!
(thrones, yeah…. thrones, yeah… game of thrones…)

__Morgana__

Yeah! Can’t wait for Joffrey’s wedding, it’s one of my favorite parts. And aren’t the dragons growing up nicely?

VariaTEA

Yeah, Joffrey’s wedding is most definitely something to look forward to. And the dragons are so great. I was sort of confused as to how they just switched the actor for Daario. It was pretty funny because all the girl’s watching noticed immediately but the guys were like “What? That isn’t the same guy?”

Hahaha. BEST SONG.
Also I need to finish reading the books so I don’t get blindsighted by the next massacre…

__Morgana__

LOL re Daario. It’s been so long since I saw the last episode I guess I didn’t notice, but now that you mention it, I liked the way the previous Daario looked better.

VariaTEA

Cavo, my friends and I might sing it every time the theme song starts :P. And Morgana, I think both are attractive in their own right but the last one was pretty gorgeous which is why I think all the girls noticed :P

Comments

Cavocorax

I hope to watch it later tonight!
(thrones, yeah…. thrones, yeah… game of thrones…)

Hahaha. BEST SONG.