Sipdown!! (159)

I am sad to see it go but I have more on the way plus, what better time to enjoy my beloved tea than watching GAME OF THRONES!!!

Cavocorax

I hope to watch it later tonight!
(thrones, yeah…. thrones, yeah… game of thrones…)

__Morgana__

Yeah! Can’t wait for Joffrey’s wedding, it’s one of my favorite parts. And aren’t the dragons growing up nicely?

VariaTEA

Yeah, Joffrey’s wedding is most definitely something to look forward to. And the dragons are so great. I was sort of confused as to how they just switched the actor for Daario. It was pretty funny because all the girl’s watching noticed immediately but the guys were like “What? That isn’t the same guy?”

Hahaha. BEST SONG.
Also I need to finish reading the books so I don’t get blindsighted by the next massacre…

__Morgana__

LOL re Daario. It’s been so long since I saw the last episode I guess I didn’t notice, but now that you mention it, I liked the way the previous Daario looked better.

VariaTEA

Cavo, my friends and I might sing it every time the theme song starts :P. And Morgana, I think both are attractive in their own right but the last one was pretty gorgeous which is why I think all the girls noticed :P

Comments

Cavocorax

I hope to watch it later tonight!
(thrones, yeah…. thrones, yeah… game of thrones…)

Hahaha. BEST SONG.

VariaTEA

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario