Sipdown (197/199)!

I am so out of it right now… Literally, I just looked up at the clock and realized I’ve been staring at my dashboard doing literally nothing for a solid twenty minutes. And then, my next thought was “what am I sitting on?”. Umm… the couch. I’ve been sitting on the couch for the last four hours.

Anyway, I got Tre to sip this one down this morning while I made my morning tea. It was not hard to persuade him to have a mug of Doctor Who themed tea; he’ll buy into anything Doctor Who, which is what I was counting on. Anyway – I stole a few sips post preparation and still found it gross, though a little less “brothy”. He liked it, and kept asking why I didn’t. I didn’t want to tell him it was because it reminded me of savory meat/vegetable soups…

But yeah, not sad it’s gone.

Haha you’re pro at that. J only drinks Lemon Chiffon and Cookie Dough. I occasionally try other teas, but they never go over.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got three Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie and a monkey named Enzo. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada