Sipdown (197/199)!

I am so out of it right now… Literally, I just looked up at the clock and realized I’ve been staring at my dashboard doing literally nothing for a solid twenty minutes. And then, my next thought was “what am I sitting on?”. Umm… the couch. I’ve been sitting on the couch for the last four hours.

Anyway, I got Tre to sip this one down this morning while I made my morning tea. It was not hard to persuade him to have a mug of Doctor Who themed tea; he’ll buy into anything Doctor Who, which is what I was counting on. Anyway – I stole a few sips post preparation and still found it gross, though a little less “brothy”. He liked it, and kept asking why I didn’t. I didn’t want to tell him it was because it reminded me of savory meat/vegetable soups…

But yeah, not sad it’s gone.

Courtney

Haha you’re pro at that. J only drinks Lemon Chiffon and Cookie Dough. I occasionally try other teas, but they never go over.

Comments

Courtney

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada