Oh! Ooh!

I’ve done it folks; I’ve made this an amazing, smooth rhubarb vanilla creamy delicious sufgbidvb iadufgg mmm tea! Yes – that’s the word choice I’m choosing: “sufgbidvb iadufgg”. So, what I did was cold brew 2 tbsp. of this for a total of seven and a half hours, and now this tea is the perfect mix of everything that the name claims for it.

If only I could achieve that hot, heh…

But yeah, this is super ridiculously smooth creamy rhubarb vanilla. Like, it could be lovely, silky rich yogurt. Ooh! Can I have this as FroYo? That’d be perfect. Double churned Rhubarb Vanilla FroYo…

Sadly, I only have enough of this left for one more cold brew; but I really look forward to it! I’ll have to increase my rating, because this is awesome cold brewed!

Sidenote: I made this yesterday, but wanted to cold brew Coconut Oolong I was having earlier – so I poured this into an empty pitcher to free up y mason jar and that’s what I’m drinking this out of right now because I was too lazy to grab a glass. So, 25 oz. in a mason jar, and 25. oz. straight from a pitcher.

Iced 8 min or more 6 tsp 25 OZ / 739 ML

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada