Baguashan Mi Xian Black Tea, Lot 302

Edit tea info Last updated by Cavocorax

1 Tasting Note View all

• “i have a confession. I don't love Mi Xian blacks. The one from stacy is good, but i don't love it like others do. There are teas that i like better. All that aside, i don't DISLIKE these teas...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4840 tasting notes

From Taiwan Tea Crafts

e love our area. Since a few years now, many producers are now moving away from making the same thing as the neighbour and concentrating on producing finely-crafted distinctive teas, like this one made by Mr. Yi. We had the pleasure of working with this producer to make tea from our own tea cuttings several times now. Every time we visited him to discuss the project he served us this wonderful nectar. There is no better way to describe the smoothness of this liqueur. Crafted from hand picked Jin Xuan leaves, Mr. Yi has been able to bring out the smooth creamy character of the Jin Xuan strand and oxidized them to perfection leaving aromas of baked rolled oats and hints of sweet wild honey in your cup. This is a very easy drinking tea, with good body and fantastic stamina! You’re in for multiple steepings if you allow yourself to put a good quantity of leaves which this tea requires to make a good cup.

Meet the maker of this tea

About Taiwan Tea Crafts View company

1 Tasting Note

i have a confession. I don’t love Mi Xian blacks. The one from stacy is good, but i don’t love it like others do. There are teas that i like better. All that aside, i don’t DISLIKE these teas either. they’re just lower on the totem pole than some others :) this one is very similar to the one that stacy carries, though slightly different and reminds me more of some of the other TTC teas that i’ve had. Over all, a nice cup of tea from this morning. Thanks Cavocorax!

Terri HarpLady

I think I initially loved mi xian blacks because it was a flavor profile I had never tried, but once the novelty wore off I realized that although I enjoy a cup from time to time, its not something I wasn’t to drink every day.