Bedtime

Herbal Tea
Corn Husk, Licorice, Plant Stems, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by milkweedmax

• “Hubby drank this sample last night, and happily it smelled far less like butt than Kava Stress Relief! In fact, my sip tasted almost identical to the Celestial Seasonings throat soothing tea, or...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1769 tasting notes
  • “I played a gig tonight with my trio, 2 hours of Beatles music on flute, harp, & cello. Then I came home & spent the last couple of hours with my son Drew, watching the 3 episodes of Dr Who that I...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2492 tasting notes
  • “My mom gave me a couple of bags of this because apparently I need to relax. So I thought I'd try it out tonight as I can feel the stress building. It smells like sweet, mint and chamomile. I...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes
  • “My ailment was improving nicely until I was forced to go mow the lawn in 100 degree heat. So, I am going back to this old stand by to ensure a deeper sleep tonight. I try to avoid using it...” Read full tasting note
    jimmarks 322 tasting notes

From Yogi

SAY GOODNIGHT WITH OUR BEDTIME® TEA
Tuck yourself into bed and get a restful night’s sleep with a cup of our Bedtime tea. This blend is an effective combination of herbs traditionally used for centuries to promote relaxation and sleep. VALERIAN and Organic CHAMOMILE can help calm nervousness and restlessness. ST. JOHN’S WORT is known for its positive effects on mood, while PASSION FLOWER, used in Native American remedies, helps reduce common anxiety to support sleep. LICORICE, CARDAMOM and CINNAMON add a delicious, warming flavor that’s just right for drinking before bedtime. So, relax and drink Bedtime tea—for a good night’s sleep.

GET THE MOST OUT OF EVERY CUP
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. For best results, drink before bedtime.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Valerian Root Extract (20 mg), Passion Flower Extract (10 mg), Proprietary Blend of Herbs (1430 mg): Organic Licorice Root, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Skullcap Leaf, Cardamom Seed, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic St John’s Wort Leaf and Flower, Organic Rose Hip, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic English Lavender Flower, Stevia Leaf.
Other ingredients: Natural Orange Flavor.

About Yogi View company

This tea is palatable but has a weird ughkie aftertaste. It does make you sleepy but for the taste i won’t buy it again.

After I sip this tea, the sweet stevia kind of coats the back of my mouth and throat. It smells herby but the flavor is a pretty herby-medicinal, only slightly softened by the sweet stevia flavor. I’m not sure if this is just me but my tummy was a little unhappy after sipping it.

I have a Strange feel before I Taste the tea……
Because The Calming of Yogi really make me …..

that’s the Cause I afraid of Licorice.

Aroma of Dry Tea Bags:Mint
98’c 4 Mins
After Steeping:Lavender, Chamomile.
Taste……Lavender Is The Main Taste of Tea.
Not Herbal Tea Even Can Steep It Twice of it.

A very odd tasting tea. It tastes like chamomile then, after my sip I get a rush of sweet flavor in the back of my throat. It doesn’t especially make me tired or relaxed, but it tastes ok. For medicinal purposes, I’d rather have sleepytime extra tea.

It isn’t a great tasting tea. I like plenty of honey in it, but I’ve really found it effective for a good night’s sleep. I actually like it better than straight chamomile, and find it does help me get a restful night.

This is my favorite bedtime tea, and if it didnt make me so sleepy, it would be my favorite tea period. The most delicious of all, I look forward to this delicious bedtime treat. It is herbal and has a sweet aftertaste.

I really like this one, but I make it in an enormous mug that holds at least 16 oz of water. It tempers the licorice flavor nicely.

Vaguely minty, strange taste. And I’m feeling a little nauseous… Not sure if it actually is the tea… I do feel more relaxed so I guess I will try again sometime to test it out.

Fairly strong Medicine-eny taste I don’t hate the taste but it sure isn’t the best either. I’m not going to put a thumbs down because if it helps me get to sleep easier…mission accomplished.

allright on the taste, i dont know what these people who posted years ago were talkin about vomit taste….must be tea nazi’s….,either way..it chills you out, im out of smokes so i tore the place up lookin for something….this tea just said bedtime on it so…actually has shut me up and i think ima go nite nite now…finally… thank god for this tea