Herbal Tea
Cardamon, Cinnamon, Floral, Lavender, Licorice, Spearmint, Honey, Corn Husk, Plant Stems, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by milkweedmax

• “Hubby drank this sample last night, and happily it smelled far less like butt than Kava Stress Relief! In fact, my sip tasted almost identical to the Celestial Seasonings throat soothing tea, or...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 2074 tasting notes
  • “I played a gig tonight with my trio, 2 hours of Beatles music on flute, harp, & cello. Then I came home & spent the last couple of hours with my son Drew, watching the 3 episodes of Dr Who...” Read full tasting note
    terri-harplady 3229 tasting notes
  • “My mom gave me a couple of bags of this because apparently I need to relax. So I thought I’d try it out tonight as I can feel the stress building. It smells like sweet, mint and chamomile. ...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes
  • “My ailment was improving nicely until I was forced to go mow the lawn in 100 degree heat. So, I am going back to this old stand by to ensure a deeper sleep tonight. I try to avoid using it too...” Read full tasting note
    jimmarks 334 tasting notes

From Yogi

Tuck yourself into bed and get a restful night’s sleep with a cup of our Bedtime tea. This blend is an effective combination of herbs traditionally used for centuries to promote relaxation and sleep. VALERIAN and Organic CHAMOMILE can help calm nervousness and restlessness. ST. JOHN’S WORT is known for its positive effects on mood, while PASSION FLOWER, used in Native American remedies, helps reduce common anxiety to support sleep. LICORICE, CARDAMOM and CINNAMON add a delicious, warming flavor that’s just right for drinking before bedtime. So, relax and drink Bedtime tea—for a good night’s sleep.

Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. For best results, drink before bedtime.

Valerian Root Extract (20 mg), Passion Flower Extract (10 mg), Proprietary Blend of Herbs (1430 mg): Organic Licorice Root, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Skullcap Leaf, Cardamom Seed, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic St John’s Wort Leaf and Flower, Organic Rose Hip, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic English Lavender Flower, Stevia Leaf.
Other ingredients: Natural Orange Flavor.

About Yogi View company

I dunno how I got this tea. Figure I give it a shot as I have a bag of it and I’ve gone 2 days with like 4 hours of sleep. Taste? BLEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Tastes watery with a pinch of random herbalness, ramping up to a licorice and over stevia sweet nightmare. So much stevia! The weird sweetness stays for a few minutes, leaving a funky herbal flavor after that.

OMG why so much stevia? The aftertaste of this tea reminds me of that bland, unsatisfying minty, kinda sweet, gritty toothpaste the dentist uses to polish your teeth – including metallic dental tool flavor – but hella sweeter!

I hate it when companies add stevia to blends like that. Let me decide if I want that weird stevia flavor in my cup or not, please!

I really don’t like stevia either. The aftertaste is terrible, and it seems like it gets stronger and stronger. BLAH!

If a company puts stevia in a tea FOR me, I am most definitely not pleased. The cup gets dumped, actually. ick!

They expect this to put you to sleep when they make it have a nasty aftertaste that nags at you? :)

one more downvote for stevia. ew.

Good and soothing. Strong taste of chamomile, valerian, mint, and lavender. Maybe some cinnamon or light ginger? Light, floral kind of taste with a satisfying bite.

—1 teabag
—3 sugar cubes

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Floral, Lavender, Licorice, Spearmint

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Steeping it for this long makes it taste a bit worse than it would at 5 minutes, but at least the Valerian Root packs more of a punch this way.

Flavors: Honey

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

This tea was pretty good. I think slightly better than some other bedtime teas I have had. I liked it lukewarm with lemon infused honey.

This is my first tea review here. I had hoped to develop my tea palette a bit more before chiming in, as I’m still new and experimenting. But I thought I’d write this as a warning.

This tea has a late taste of what I can only describe as moldy hay. It’s fine on initial contact, but has an extremely powerful “something” that I found to be pretty darn objectionable.

I only tried this tea as a relaxation aid, as I’m having a bit of difficulty passing a tactile test and seem pretty nervous on my previous attempts. I’m just one opinion, but I certainly would not want to go to bed with this taste in my mouth.

The only redeeming quality was that it “worked,” in that it gave a pretty deep REM sleep.

Flavors: Corn Husk, Licorice, Plant Stems, Wood

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea is palatable but has a weird ughkie aftertaste. It does make you sleepy but for the taste i won’t buy it again.

After I sip this tea, the sweet stevia kind of coats the back of my mouth and throat. It smells herby but the flavor is a pretty herby-medicinal, only slightly softened by the sweet stevia flavor. I’m not sure if this is just me but my tummy was a little unhappy after sipping it.

I have a Strange feel before I Taste the tea……
Because The Calming of Yogi really make me …..

that’s the Cause I afraid of Licorice.

Aroma of Dry Tea Bags:Mint
98’c 4 Mins
After Steeping:Lavender, Chamomile.
Taste……Lavender Is The Main Taste of Tea.
Not Herbal Tea Even Can Steep It Twice of it.

A very odd tasting tea. It tastes like chamomile then, after my sip I get a rush of sweet flavor in the back of my throat. It doesn’t especially make me tired or relaxed, but it tastes ok. For medicinal purposes, I’d rather have sleepytime extra tea.

It isn’t a great tasting tea. I like plenty of honey in it, but I’ve really found it effective for a good night’s sleep. I actually like it better than straight chamomile, and find it does help me get a restful night.