Bedtime

Herbal Tea
Cardamon, Cinnamon, Floral, Lavender, Licorice, Spearmint, Honey, Corn Husk, Plant Stems, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by milkweedmax

From Yogi

SAY GOODNIGHT WITH OUR BEDTIME® TEA
Tuck yourself into bed and get a restful night’s sleep with a cup of our Bedtime tea. This blend is an effective combination of herbs traditionally used for centuries to promote relaxation and sleep. VALERIAN and Organic CHAMOMILE can help calm nervousness and restlessness. ST. JOHN’S WORT is known for its positive effects on mood, while PASSION FLOWER, used in Native American remedies, helps reduce common anxiety to support sleep. LICORICE, CARDAMOM and CINNAMON add a delicious, warming flavor that’s just right for drinking before bedtime. So, relax and drink Bedtime tea—for a good night’s sleep.

GET THE MOST OUT OF EVERY CUP
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. For best results, drink before bedtime.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Valerian Root Extract (20 mg), Passion Flower Extract (10 mg), Proprietary Blend of Herbs (1430 mg): Organic Licorice Root, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Skullcap Leaf, Cardamom Seed, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic St John’s Wort Leaf and Flower, Organic Rose Hip, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic English Lavender Flower, Stevia Leaf.
Other ingredients: Natural Orange Flavor.

About Yogi View company

I really like this one, but I make it in an enormous mug that holds at least 16 oz of water. It tempers the licorice flavor nicely.

Vaguely minty, strange taste. And I’m feeling a little nauseous… Not sure if it actually is the tea… I do feel more relaxed so I guess I will try again sometime to test it out.

Fairly strong Medicine-eny taste I don’t hate the taste but it sure isn’t the best either. I’m not going to put a thumbs down because if it helps me get to sleep easier…mission accomplished.

allright on the taste, i dont know what these people who posted years ago were talkin about vomit taste….must be tea nazi’s….,either way..it chills you out, im out of smokes so i tore the place up lookin for something….this tea just said bedtime on it so…actually has shut me up and i think ima go nite nite now…finally… thank god for this tea

I seem to be one of the few who actually likes this tea. It’s got a nice light flavor, slightly minty, and definitely sweet. And it does its job well – it’s great at bedtime, and has helped me get to sleep on many a rough night.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

i LOVE this tea, send yours to me if you dont love it. I am having a hard time finding in stock anywhere… i love the aftertaste it leaves on my tongue…

yuck! I’ve tried it twice and now I can honestly say that I don’t like it. REminds me of tension tamer with mint. Bitter and medicine-y.

I have a few bagged teas that I drink periodically, and this is one of them. It has a strong licorice flavor (licorice root is the first ingredient, so no surprise there). It is also minty, and sweet- a little weird tasting, but it covers up the valerian root, which tastes and smells like stinky feet. I drink it because it helps me go to sleep at night. If it weren’t for that, I probably wouldn’t bother. It is palatable but not great.

love drinking this tea with a bit of honey