drank Smaug Tea by 52teas

Day 1 of the 12 days of Christmas sampler. I am assuming everyone would have opened it by now and I am not ruining the suprise for anyone.

I brewed this up fully expecting not to like this tea because I am not much of a fan of spicy things. However, I actually really enjoy this. The green base is lost in all the cinnamon and spice but that’s ok with me because greens are usually my least preferable tea anyway. It isn’t quite as spicy as I thought it would be.

And “The Hobbit” is awesome. I want to go see the new one soon!

80 degrees for 3 minutes

MissLena

The new one is epic!! Go see it ASAP :D I want to see it again and I just saw it Thursday opening night haha

Comments

MissLena

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada