drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

This is hitting the spot tonight. Just got in from a 3-hour lecture (from hell) and this is just what the doctor ordered. Ah nothing like a cuppa and Modern Family.

This one is so deliciously light. I think I may actually prefer it over Gold Rush. Perhaps. The dry smell is very similar with the mulberry scent. I have been opening it and smelling it the last few days and then putting it back in the cupboard. But tonight when I got home the fiance requested this one so I made myself a cup too. The smell is definitely stronger than the actual tea. I’ll have to remember not to be turned off by the overwhelming sweet scent next time.

tigress_al

This is the perfect evening treat as a latte!