So I over caffeinated the other day in my attempt to keep my caffeine levels relatively stable to stay up late and work on a presentation. However, the delicate caffeine balancing act went awry and for the last 2 days I’ve steered clear of my morning Guayusa and Copabanana.

I have all day to work on a presentation and study for exams so I’m starting my day off with this lovely tea. I’m always a little wary of mint teas, butI like to give every tea a chance. After White Christmas yesterday, mint teas are really looking up :)

This is so creamy and chocolate minty. But it works so well! The mint and chocolate balance each other in the mint isn’t so in-your-face and the chocolate isn’t sickeningly sweet. Then there’s an awesome creaminess. That must be from the vanilla. Considering this tea is made of things I’m usually not fond of and generally avoid – it’s pretty delicious!

This held up well to a resteep :)

Thanks jessiwrites!

jessiwrites

I am going to convert you into a lover of mint teas. Mwahahahaha!