Sample sipdown, courtesy of ToiToi!

I would have never thought that the list of ingredients (includes hibiscus petals, cinnamon, and orange peels) would create a liqour that smells like pumpkin pie. It’s strange and I can’t quite get over it.

The flavour is spiced and sour, with a hint of soft smoothness that I can imagine being pumpkin. I over-leafed this a bit but, regardless, this doesn’t have the easy going nature that both Butiki’s Pumpkin Tea, or David’s Pumpkin Chai have (I’ve abused both of those plenty and they never so much as nipped me).

Still, this isn’t bad at all! I can taste delicious, creamy sweet pumpkin near the second half- I just get kicked in the mouth first. Neat.

Grammar/spelling and me seem to be at odds with each other these last few days. I think I hurt their feelings and now they are being vindictive and petty.

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …