This is the last of the Della Terra samples from Cavocorax! Quite a few of the teas she sent my way were fantastic, and I probably never would’ve gotten around to trying them if it wasn’t for her. A huge thanks from over here!

This tea was the one I was most skeptical about- it has corn in it. And peas. Drinks that contain veggies can be amazing though, if they have the right balance of things. I don’t mind veggie drinks like carrot juice so I think I can go into this vegetable fruit tea with an open mind.

The dry leaf smells quite fruit-sweet, yet vegetal. No surprises there. The broth is a slightly cloudy, light buttery colour. The tea itself tastes a bit buttery and reminds me of a smoother, peach version of Movie Night from David’s Tea (apples, popcorn, green tea, maple). I taste peaches, butter, sweet and zingy lemongrass, and more butter. I pick up some caramel popcorn notes here and there too. This is actually a really nice peach tea. Colour me surprised (I know, who says that?). It makes me want some real peaches!

Plunkybug

This is on my list to try from them, actually. :)

Cavocorax

I made the last of mine iced and it was a hit! I had a few people ask what it was, and I thought it funny when they found out it had corn and peas. :P Glad you enjoyed it.

Ozli

Huh!! That sounds pretty intriguing!

Comments

Plunkybug

This is on my list to try from them, actually. :)

Cavocorax

Ozli

Huh!! That sounds pretty intriguing!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …