Thank you Lala for this sample.

This tea has an interesting smell, sweet and fruity but also nutty..like almond. Much nicer than your average Rooibos. Personally I’m not a fan of pistachio but my husband is so it will be interesting to see if we both like it.

Once steeped this tea is red/brown in colour and has a sweet almond and gentle apple scent.

Flavour is very sweet and appley with a sweet but dry nut finish. It’s not overly sweet but on the brink of being so (for me at least). It’s more almond than pistachio which works in my favour so the taste is quite pleasant. Very creamy and delicious.

Two cups in and I still cannot taste much Rooibos at all which is a very nice surprise. Remains refreshing and light but with a large apple and nut explosion that can be enjoyed in the after taste.

My husband loves apple tea and this is one that he gulped down with delight…well, as much delight as he can muster. He is never enthusiastic about anything, he says ‘yeah it’s alright’ about every tea.

Boiling 8 min or more
Lala

So happy you and your hubby liked it! This is one of the few rooibos blends I really like.

Comments

Lala

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom