drank Gingerbread by DAVIDsTEA

The smell of his tea, both prior to and after steeping, is just like that other stuff I tried the other day… someone remind me… brain turn on… it smelled like pancake syrup, even though many people here mistakenly called it maple syrup. Yep, this is almost identical.

This tastes very similarly. To be frank, I swear it’s the same tea. It’s not, because this is a whole different bag that actually says, “Gingerbread.” So unless the gal at DAVID’s made a boo-boo… I can’t tell these apart.

EDIT: It was Birthday Cake. This must be the same tea, just mis-labelled. It’s just pancake syrup -turned tea. That’s all I taste.

If there are sprinkles, it’s Birthday Cake. :/

MissB

That’s the weird part. Zero sprinkles. Everything else is identical. They look, smell and taste exactly the same to me.

OMGsrsly

That’s really weird. Now I have to investigate these teas when I get home!

Comments

OMGsrsly

If there are sprinkles, it’s Birthday Cake. :/

MissB

OMGsrsly

That’s really weird. Now I have to investigate these teas when I get home!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England