drank The Jane Austen Mafia by Adagio Teas

I get apple, I get something berry-ish (kind of?), I get a hint of caramel more in the aftertaste and how it blends all together, and I get a decent black tea base. A truly unusual blend, one that’s got me cocking my head to the side and going, "Hmmmm?

Having said all that… like many of the teas I’ve brewed today, I oversteeped this as well. Which blows because I had just enough for a large Timolino-full, and it was a gift from the lovely Cavocorax. Sigh. Well, I am very, VERY grateful I got a chance to try it, so thank you muchly for that!

Flavors: Berries, Caramel

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

mais non! ca fais du mal lorsqu’on a des problemes en faire un tas de the sans le laissez pour trop long.