Kinda, sorta surprised I had to add this Steepster. Isn’t this a novel idea, a white chai? I’d think Steepsterites would jump on it!

Anyway. I added it, because I’m drinking it, thanks to a lovely surprise gift from Suziqzer. It’s a light, creamy blend, with a kick of spice from the red peppercorns, I believe. It’s a nice blend, a bit surprising really, as I’d never considered using a white for a chai… didn’t think the tea could hold up such bold flavors. I do like it though!

Flavors: Peppercorn