drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

So a friend of mine is pregnant, and “storing her tea” at my place until some time in the future. I was given specific instructions to just drink it all – like i haven’t got enough of my own tea to drink! In any case i figure i would however, use the time to sample the teas she has that i’ve never tried.

So this one is up first! It’s hibiscus alright, but it’s over all not a bad little tea. I’d likely prefer it better cold and i certainly wouldn’t buy it myself but i wouldn’t refuse to drink it. I can get hints of orange in this but mostly it’s that sour hibiscus taste hanging out.

Kittenna

Yeeeah, IIRC I hated this one.

Indigobloom

I wonder how it’d do in a sangria :)

Comments

Kittenna

Yeeeah, IIRC I hated this one.

Indigobloom

I wonder how it’d do in a sangria :)

Toronto, ON