drank Creme Brulee by Simpson & Vail

Tried this again today..dropped the temperature a bit down from boiling and steeped for about 2.5 mins. That seems to have done wonders for this tea and makes it a much more enjoyable cup of tea. That being said, is it creme brûlée? No. Is it a tasty dessert tea? Yes. I’m choosing not to increase the rating though since its not really cremem brûlée, which is what’s should taste like. Still though, a tasty c up if you’re in the moods or a dessert tea.

Toronto, ON