drank Sencha Caramel Cream by Steeped Tea

Picked this one up at the toronto tea festival in February. Figured it was time to drink it since i’m on a roll this weekend. Also, in case you’re wondering yes, yes i am going to the washroom A LOT! lol Good news though? Down to 288 teas! Trying to get through another few more tonight to see if i can manage to get to 275 this week. :)

This one? It’s not too bad, though I also didn’t realise that it had chamomile in it. I’m not getting a lot of caramel in this, instead it’s tastes more like a green chamomile tea. It also tastes weirdly like mint..but i’m not sure if that just because i’m smelling my other tea and thinking that i’m smelling it lol

Toronto, ON