drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

Thank you whatshesaid (i swear i almost wrote whatshername again) lol This one was part of our swaps and i’m SUPER glad to get to try it before i had to make a purchase. I’m not quite how i feel about this one yet. I may need to try it cold brewed first. The bergamot and I do not get along. at all. But this is a strange tea. It smells a little like florence from harney and sons…but then it tastes a little like caramel with a splash of fruitiness. I’m going to have to play with this one a little more. I don’t hate it, but i’m not sure how i feel about it yet. heh

whatshesaid

If it tasted like Florence I probably wouldn’t love it so much!!

LOL see and i love florence :)

cteresa

You know, the one Harney tea this reminds me of is Paris. I had both at a time, and they reminded me of each other. I never had Florence though it will be a Harney priority if I ever order from them again (shipping prices, not cool at all right now)

Paris is way bergamotty for me :( this tastes better so maybe somewhere between the two :)

I loved Paris

whatshesaid

But not Florence, in case that wasn’t clear. Hehe.

lol that was clear you goof

whatshesaid

I think I love bergamot. I have yet to meet a tea containing it that I didn’t enjoy or even love

cteresa

Both Paris and St Petersburg were definetely bergamotty for me – I am not really a fan of bergamot either. Paris did not work for me, so yes I agree this is better. But if you are interested in a similar tea (red fruits with caramel ) but without bergamot try Dammann´s Paul et Virginie.

Cteresa – yes I picked that one up when I was in china haha :)

Comments

whatshesaid

If it tasted like Florence I probably wouldn’t love it so much!!

LOL see and i love florence :)

I loved Paris

whatshesaid

But not Florence, in case that wasn’t clear. Hehe.

lol that was clear you goof

cteresa

Cteresa – yes I picked that one up when I was in china haha :)

Toronto, ON