drank Hunan Red Oolong by Thé Kiosque

SIPDOWn!

ok this is a really weird tea. It reminds me for of a black than anything and has this really weird taste to it that’s fruity and woodsy and just totally weird. not sure i can get behind this but thank you indigobloom for the sample!

jessiwrites

I really thought that said Human Red Oolong, and I was like, ‘hmmm, cannibal tea?’

Stephanie

hahaha Jessi :)

Kittenna

I feel like someone else misread ‘hunan’ the same way recently!!!

haha

jessiwrites

Well, I’m not wearing my glasses, and I see the word ‘human’ much more often than ‘hunan’, in my own defense. :P

yeah i just have this mental picture of a caveman like guy saying hoooomaaaan..

Indigobloom

LOL human tea, oh dear! :P

Comments

jessiwrites

Stephanie

hahaha Jessi :)

Kittenna

I feel like someone else misread ‘hunan’ the same way recently!!!

haha

jessiwrites

yeah i just have this mental picture of a caveman like guy saying hoooomaaaan..

Indigobloom