drank Orzo - Caramel & Honey by Lupicia

SIPDOWN! and the best kind of sipdown. Having one last cup of this so i could compare it to the buckwheat tea i picked up in china, and then the rest is off to tastybrew in a swap :) I do still quite like this one, though it’s a different beast than the buckwheat one. This one is closer to watered down coffee and is lacking the sweetness that the buckwheat one has that i prefer…though this certainly isn’t bitter.

TastyBrew

Man, I snapped that up just in time!

Yeah you should get a couple cups out of it :) I quite enjoy it and I know kittenna loves it heh

Comments

TastyBrew

Man, I snapped that up just in time!

Toronto, ON