drank Pineapple Kona Pop! by Teavana

soooo thanks to fiddling for this one. i have to say, not sure how people drink this one. After having some very nice pineapple oolongs recently, this is just a big ol’ miss. Especially since it smells like…i dunno…something that i’ve smelled before that is most certainly not pineapple. I’m leaning towards pollen..but i think that would be doing a disservice to plants that produce it. I see that some folks out there have enjoyed it, so that makes me happy. It’s just not a tea for me.

tattooed_tea

UGH this is a smelly one! My girls love it mixed with the Blueberry Bliss & I must say is pretty tasty that way, not sure I’ve tried it alone though.

Claire

This “tea” reminds me of koolaid.

Tealizzy

Lol on the pollen comment!

Terri HarpLady

I let Leif buy some of this once, & the only way I could tolerate it was over ice, as I recall.

Terri…“tolerate” is not a wordi want to have to associate with any teas in my cupboard lol

momo

This one is completely vile by itself, but somehow tastes great w/that Blueberry Bliss one.

TeaBrat

this is sooo nasty

Comments

tattooed_tea

Claire

This “tea” reminds me of koolaid.

Tealizzy

Lol on the pollen comment!

Terri HarpLady